The premiere Medical Abbreviation App for doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs, firefighters, public health officials, health records analysts, students and anybody with an interest in the medical field.
Designed and built by a Canadian ambulance attendant, volunteer firefighter and future RN student with 15 years of software development experience from a past career in the video game industry.
- Over 15,000 unique terms and definitions, more than any other application in it’s class
- Source of definition listed for every entry
- Search filters results as you type
- Switch between search terms only or terms and definitions
- Browse all entries by sorted index
- Integrated Google and Wikipedia searches with embedded browser
- Great price
Version 1.1 (March 16, 2010)
- Improved search usability
- Improved device compatibility
- Improved database statistics shown on about screen
Version 1.0 (March 2, 2010)
- Initial release
Contact & Support
I built this app because I wanted it. My intention is for it to be the best app in its class. Please email me <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, errors or omissions.